[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3845)
The Catholic Message Board • View topic - The Great Reset
Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: The Great Reset
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:50 pm 
The Exterminator

Religion: Númenórean Catholic
Signum Crucis wrote:
I'm going to leave this here, even though it has political overtones. Or undertones. Whichever.

The lines have blurred. Perhaps they have evaporated. In times of yore we would have spirited discussions about all sorts of political policies and ideas that today seem trivial. I can understand keeping all that out of the way of people who are disinclined to suffer through it.

Today, half the country wants revolution, the other half, civil war. Merry Christmas!

- Justice Scalia, dissent, King v. Burwell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:07 pm 
The Exterminator

Religion: Númenórean Catholic
Not that I would worry about any of this tonight, or tomorrow.

When was the first time you heard "a brave new world". Long time ago. When did the masons say "from chaos, order." Before we were born probably. These are old, old plans and ideas. Molon Labe is older. That isn't to say they aren't a real threat, but there are still men of courage in the world. I rest easy knowing they still can't beat us.

- Justice Scalia, dissent, King v. Burwell.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:25 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th KofC
Bombadil wrote:
Not that I would worry about any of this tonight, or tomorrow.

When was the first time you heard "a brave new world". Long time ago. When did the masons say "from chaos, order." Before we were born probably. These are old, old plans and ideas. Molon Labe is older. That isn't to say they aren't a real threat, but there are still men of courage in the world. I rest easy knowing they still can't beat us.

But it's going to be a fight to end all fights!

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2