Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wanna Become Christian
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:31 am 

Religion: Catholic
Hi !,
I am David Parker ( Introducing myself by this name ).
I need your help !!. I want to learn The Holy Bible and enter into the holy religion of Christianity. But before that, I want to learn and prepare myself to be a good son of God. But you can help me with all this. And by the grace of God, I will definitely achieve my goal and can worship the Supreme Father Supreme Soul in the right way and according to His rules and regulations. I didn't have what I needed, I didn't do anything that I could officially become a Christian. Can you help me with this? I live in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. If I get any pastor here, then he can provide all that so that I can become a Christian officially. That's all I want from you. I don't need any financial help or anything in any way, all I have to do is worship the true and good God Jehovah and when I become a Christian officially, I will be able to do all this freely and follow the path shown by Jesus Then I will have no hesitation in calling myself a Christian. I am leaving my contact details please contact me as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely.
David Parker

Post subject: Re: Wanna Become Christian
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:03 pm 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus
welcome to our slice of cyberspace david... you have come to the right place to learn about our Lord's On3, Holy, Catholic, and apostolic Church... your specific questions about the faith can be answered in the Catholicism 101 forum ... enjoy your stay

De Maria numquam satis