Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 7 of 7   [ 124 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Vaccines and COVID as a weapon with family
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:02 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: Third Order Lay Carmelite
Good to hear from you "Thinks too much"!

Prayer always helps.

Nice to see OCDS in your church affiliations!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:18 pm 
Trophy Dwarf
Trophy Dwarf

Religion: Catholic Convert
Church Affiliations: Dorothy Day Guild
Thinks2much wrote:
even the recent lawsuit of 45k dead is not enough to convince people

C.

Would you please link me to these court filings?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:23 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Church Affiliations: OCDS
Hi again, K:

So my understanding is that there is a network of 7 regional firms who are going to court here in the US. This one firm I’m familiar with through similar work. See filings and testimony below.

https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit

I am praying for the 2020 situation to be resolved so we can turn our attention to people affected. My heart breaks for people but particularly teens I know...

C.

The image of the Mother of God demonstrates the basic spiritual attitude which corresponds to woman’s natural vocation; her relation to her husband is one of obedience, trust, and participation in his life as she furthers his objective tasks and personality development; to the child she gives true care, encouragement, and formation of his God-given talents; she offers both selfless surrender and a quiet withdrawal when unneeded. -
Edith Stein

Formerly Sunmumy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm 
Adept
Adept

Thinks2much wrote:
Hi again, K:

So my understanding is that there is a network of 7 regional firms who are going to court here in the US. This one firm I’m familiar with through similar work. See filings and testimony below.

https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit

I am praying for the 2020 situation to be resolved so we can turn our attention to people affected. My heart breaks for people but particularly teens I know...

C.

To be perfectly frank, that link and the associated PDF seem like nonsense to me and a grift to get $$……and as you might not know, I don’t support the current crop of approved Covid vaccines in the US.

Yes, there are some problems with these vaccines - as noted on the CDC website. However, even if the death toll was 9,000+, there have been roughly 180,000,000 vaccinations. So even if there was direct causation, that’s still a number so low as to be trivial. I get people may have died, but compared to the lives saved it’s trivial.

The 45,000 # comes from a made up estimate based on nothing but a guess.

I know you’re probably surprised by my response….but I just want us to try and be objective as much as possible, you know? :D

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 7 of 7   [ 124 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7