Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 7   [ 122 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vaccines and COVID as a weapon with family
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:51 pm 
Some Poor Bibliophile

Peetem wrote:
I would add that the J&J vaccine uses vector-virus technology - from my research its much less risky than the mRNA vaccines. Its still new and not something I'm 100% sure about. But, if I had to get it I would (although its development and testing came from problematic means - aborted fetus stem cells).

I'm waiting on Covaxin or Novaxx's vaccine to be approved. The former uses a killed-virus technology that old, tested, safe and reliability. The efficacy is lower at around 70%, but it still protects against a severe illness even if you get Covid.

Novaxx's vaccine uses a protein-based delivery (antigens). Its also a safe and tested technology - although newer than killed or attenuated virus, there are several of this type that have been on the market for years (tetanus is one I believe). It was part of operation warp speed (so FDA approval should be soon).

But the mRNA stuff? No way for me....unless I was over 70 and didn't think I'd live to be 100, and it was all that was available.

Be not the first by whom the new is tried...

And the sea rises higher."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:37 pm 
Prodigal Son of Thunder
Prodigal Son of Thunder

Religion: Dunedain Catholic
Church Affiliations: AWC, CSB, UIGSE-FSE (FNE)
Light of the East wrote:
I am amazed at how stubborn some people are against facts. You act as if I am quoting from my own personal opinion rather than that of true doctors and researchers who aren't A.) on the government dole and interested in keeping their jobs B.) prejudiced against certain forms of medicine C.) shills and lackeys making money.

You're not quoting "facts" you're quoting doctors who tickle your ear.

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King." (1 Peter 2:17)
Federation of North-American Explorers - North Star Group - How You Can Help

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:39 pm 
Prodigal Son of Thunder
Prodigal Son of Thunder

Dorothy B. wrote:
I have heard it called "gene therapy"

It isn't.

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King." (1 Peter 2:17)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:14 pm 
Adept
Adept

Religion: Catholic
GKC wrote:
Peetem wrote:
I would add that the J&J vaccine uses vector-virus technology - from my research its much less risky than the mRNA vaccines. Its still new and not something I'm 100% sure about. But, if I had to get it I would (although its development and testing came from problematic means - aborted fetus stem cells).

I'm waiting on Covaxin or Novaxx's vaccine to be approved. The former uses a killed-virus technology that old, tested, safe and reliability. The efficacy is lower at around 70%, but it still protects against a severe illness even if you get Covid.

Novaxx's vaccine uses a protein-based delivery (antigens). Its also a safe and tested technology - although newer than killed or attenuated virus, there are several of this type that have been on the market for years (tetanus is one I believe). It was part of operation warp speed (so FDA approval should be soon).

But the mRNA stuff? No way for me....unless I was over 70 and didn't think I'd live to be 100, and it was all that was available.

Exactly.

The first polio vaccines proved problematic. They then changed how they were made and the problems went away. The bad stuff at first…..not in huge #’s, but that’s not the point.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:07 pm 
Some Poor Bibliophile

Peetem wrote:
GKC wrote:
Peetem wrote:

Exactly.

The first polio vaccines proved problematic. They then changed how they were made and the problems went away. The bad stuff at first…..not in huge #’s, but that’s not the point.

The Cutter incident was a curious tale.

I got both Salk and Sabine. Not sure how, I was young.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:37 am 
Prodigal Son of Thunder
Prodigal Son of Thunder

Peetem wrote:

It's a bit more complicated than that where the polio vaccine is concerned.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: As I understand it.....in God's will. This is the best place to be.
Religion: Orthodox (In Communion With Rome)
Church Affiliations: Past Grand Knight KoC 15107
Peregrinator wrote:
Light of the East wrote:
I am amazed at how stubborn some people are against facts. You act as if I am quoting from my own personal opinion rather than that of true doctors and researchers who aren't A.) on the government dole and interested in keeping their jobs B.) prejudiced against certain forms of medicine C.) shills and lackeys making money.

Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He is alarmed at what has been done to the mRNA vaccine and is warning people against it.

Not that it will change your utterly stubborn and biased mind, but here is the information on the man who invented the vaccine and is now opposing it.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 151104&p5=

And FYI, listening to experts is not listening to people who "tickle my ears." Listening to the liars and scoundrels you are following is having your itching ears scratched. You just cannot believe that mankind would be so depraved as to use a vaccine to create population control.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:56 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Church Affiliations: 4th KofC
Light of the East wrote:
Peregrinator wrote:
Light of the East wrote:

Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He is alarmed at what has been done to the mRNA vaccine and is warning people against it.

Not that it will change your utterly stubborn and biased mind, but here is the information on the man who invented the vaccine and is now opposing it.

And FYI, listening to experts is not listening to people who "tickle my ears." Listening to the liars and scoundrels you are following is having your itching ears scratched. You just cannot believe that mankind would be so depraved as to use a vaccine to create population control.

When you use terms like "liars and scoundrels" you loose credibility -- you make it look like you're arguing from pure emotion, not from logic and facts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 am 
Some Poor Bibliophile

Peregrinator wrote:
Peetem wrote:

Yep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:19 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Vern Humphrey wrote:
Light of the East wrote:
Peregrinator wrote:
Light of the East wrote:

The FACT is that they have been caught RED-HANDED lying. Just last week, a Fox News broadcaster quit after outing Fox for censoring her on air. She was told, point-blank, not to mantion hydroxycloroquine as a cure. The entire media has been silent about this drug, along with Ivermectin, and doctors in some states were threatened with loss of license if they prescribed it for their patients!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now perhaps you have a different view of such actions, but this qualifies as world-class scoundrelism to me. Add to this the falsification of medical records to show deaths from other sources as coming from Covid 19. You did know that, right? Like the gunshot wound in in Colorado that a hospital reported as a Covid death. Or the motorcycle accident that was also reported as a Covid death. Why? Because the federal government was paying LOADS of money to hospitals who reported they had treated Covid deaths. Yes, money talks and b*******t walks, and money was yelling in the ears of hospital administrators.

Then there is the LIE about the testing. The Covid 19 test is run through a cycle to detect the virus. Here's the problem: the Covid 19 virus is from the same family of viruses as the common cold and the flu. This means that anyone who has caught the flu or a cold in the last couple of years has pieces of dead cold or flu virus in their system. By running 35 cycles of testing, the test picks up even these dead virus particles and registers them as a positive. The inventor of the test even stated it was not supposed to run more than 17 cycles, yet we have labs running 35+ cycles. Why?

Liars? Scoundrels? Dude, seeing all that they have done which has cost people their lives, that is rather mild language for them!!! I'm sorry that factual descriptions of a person's behavior is offensive. They are liars and scoundrels and I have the proof of their lies in numerous file I have kept over the last 15 months of this OUTRIGHT FRAUD.

When you use terms like "liars and scoundrels" you loose credibility -- you make it look like you're arguing from pure emotion, not from logic and facts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:08 pm 
Adept
Adept

I will defend LOTE a little here.....

A new major study out on Ivermectin has put to bed any idea its not an effective treatment for COVID-19, and the drug was squashed by the MSM in this country.

Jury is still out for me on hydroxycloroquin, but that's only because we need more study. Regardless, liars and scoundrels abound in our media who't won't report anything that's contrary to "the narrative." So these two drugs were never seriously used and studied in the US.

And let's not kid ourselves, the government has gotten into bed with big pharma as part of operation warp speed. Billion$ were funneled to them to develop these vaccines at a rapid pace. Did anyone believe they wouldn't be brought to market and incessantly pushed with total disregard for our civil liberties?

So while LOTE can come across as a little more passionate than might be warranted, that doesn't mean he's wrong with everything he's saying.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:09 pm 
Adept
Adept

Peregrinator wrote:
Peetem wrote:

Yes, I am aware.

It was the first example that came to my mind. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:29 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Church Affiliations: 4th Degree Knight
The Conservative Treehouse is reporting that the j&J vaccine is being recalled.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... ore-213248

I tell people that I cannot be vaccinated--I'm in the control group.

Learner

What you see depends on what you thought before you looked. Eugene Taurman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:40 am 
Adept
Adept

Learner wrote:
The Conservative Treehouse is reporting that the j&J vaccine is being recalled.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... ore-213248

I tell people that I cannot be vaccinated--I'm in the control group.

Learner

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions as there are many reasons a vaccine could be "recalled." Storage concerns during distribution, a bad lot, concerns over contamination, the lot expired and etc. are all valid reasons a lot or portions of a lot could be recalled. That doesn't mean the vaccine has been proven to be harmful or ineffective.

I also wouldn't read too much in to the fact that the WHO has said children shouldn't be vaccinated with this [vaccine]. There are loads of drugs that are good and safe for adults that aren't approved for children.

I've tried to have a balanced view of all of this where early on I was in the "Covid is nothing" camp. So please don't think I'm suddenly a supporter of the J&J vaccine, because I'm not. :fyi:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:40 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Church Affiliations: 4th Degree Knight
Peetem wrote:
There are loads of drugs that are good and safe for adults that aren't approved for children.

I've tried to have a balanced view of all of this where early on I was in the "Covid is nothing" camp. So please don't think I'm suddenly a supporter of the J&J vaccine, because I'm not. :fyi:

The difference here is that the Covid vaccines are being pushed to be administered to children. Usually a drug that is not approved for children or that has not been tested enough to know the long term effects is not pushed for children.

What you see depends on what you thought before you looked. Eugene Taurman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:48 am 
Citizen
Citizen

I'll tell you, if there IS a serious problem with the vaccines, all hell is going to break loose in this country. Surely the politicians know that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:36 pm 
Adept
Adept

Vern Humphrey wrote:
I'll tell you, if there IS a serious problem with the vaccines, all hell is going to break loose in this country. Surely the politicians know that.

There is almost certainly a serious problem, but project warp speed and the laws around it, indemnify the pharmaceutical companies.

Technically EUA from the FDA does not mean that a drug is approved and therefore "safe". It simply means that there are unknown risks but the advantages from using the drug versus not using outweigh those risks.

I would gladly take the Russian or several of the Chinese vaccines that are protein, killed or attenuated virus versions over the mRNA or vector virus vaccines available in the U.S.

People counter that the Russian and Chinese vaccines are only about 40% to 50% effective. Guess what? That's about the effectiveness of the seasonal flu vaccines, which have proven to be very safe. And I have gotten the flu after having the flu vaccine and my illness was much less severe than if I hadn't had the vaccine.

So even if these other technologies are less effective, they still help protect to some degree.

I would take a lower effectiveness for safety any day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Peetem wrote:
Vern Humphrey wrote:

There is almost certainly a serious problem, but project warp speed and the laws around it, indemnify the pharmaceutical companies.

Technically EUA from the FDA does not mean that a drug is approved and therefore "safe". It simply means that there are unknown risks but the advantages from using the drug versus not using outweigh those risks.

I would gladly take the Russian or several of the Chinese vaccines that are protein, killed or attenuated virus versions over the mRNA or vector virus vaccines available in the U.S.

People counter that the Russian and Chinese vaccines are only about 40% to 50% effective. Guess what? That's about the effectiveness of the seasonal flu vaccines, which have proven to be very safe. And I have gotten the flu after having the flu vaccine and my illness was much less severe than if I hadn't had the vaccine.

So even if these other technologies are less effective, they still help protect to some degree.

My point is, if the vaccine kills a half million people or so, then a lot of politicians are likely to be voted out of office.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:40 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Vern Humphrey wrote:
Peetem wrote:
Vern Humphrey wrote:

My point is, if the vaccine kills a half million people or so, then a lot of politicians are likely to be voted out of office.

Vern - the same people who LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH (i.e., the media and government types) will take the increase in death rates and tell you that it is a "new and more deadly strain" of the virus. Prepare for an onslaught of lies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:49 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/c ... 0523859023

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 7   [ 122 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next