Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Church teaches that Purgatory exists.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:36 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
My thoughts,

Purgatory was created after heaven and very near the same time as the creation of Flesh. God's plan is to place flesh in heaven above the angels. The angels that disagreed with God's plan were dismissed from heaven. Those angels wishing restitution, with a firm commitment of amendment had no means to restore friendship with God, for they had not flesh to do good works and penance for absolution. Man is very similar to angels in that man has a soul like angels. Also, man has a choice just like the angels, but man has on thing that makes them far greater than the Angels. Man has flesh to do good works, unlike the angels. The old testament had salvation through the Ten commandments, sacrifice, atonement and penance through sacrifice of an animal. This was punishment to restore friendship. Giving up of an animal was a great loss. One that could have been used for food for the family, or clothing to wear for warmth. This was the prop that gave strength to the soul to do what was right and correct the flaw created by the internal tempter, or choice. This is what confession is all about, to correct and strengthen the soul so next time when tempted, we will answer in the correct way in line with what would Jesus do in this case. Flesh allows what is required for salvation, good works through examination of conscience, realizing the nature of sin and being able to do the required penance through sacraments. As in the confession of St Peter, when he realized and admitted that Jesus is God. This is where the keys to heaven are handed out. This is why we will be the angels judge, to receive eternal life of the flesh and reunited with the soul through Jesus Christ who has destroyed death forever for all, man and angels alike that believe in everything He taught on earth and in heaven.

"Amen, I say to you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith.
I say to you, many will come from the east and the west,
and will recline with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
at the banquet in the Kingdom of heaven."

Peace always,
STephen

Last edited by StephenAndrewMaher on Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Church teaches that Purgatory exists.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:50 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
Mary knew. Mary accepted what was offered to her. To become the queen of heaven. Approached by an angel and informed completely as to her task. “Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to Your will.” And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior. Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name. And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to those that fear him.
As Christs’ mother Mary knew more than any human as to Christs divinity and ultimate plan. She had knowledge of revelation. She knew her son and his plan as God. She went home with John after the crucifixion. This is where the unknown disciple, you now, and John at the time took her home. Proof Jesus was an only child, Jewish custom was to give, bequeath your mother to your best friend. On the cross he spoke to you by name before you were born, “Disciple, behold your mother.” Carry on disciple, at the time it was John. Take Mary home as John did, listen to her, Pray to her and ask for guidance from the Queen of Council. This explains why The Gospel of John is so different than the synoptic Gospels. The Gospel according to John speaks more about Jesus being God even from the first lines, "In the beginning there was the Word," the Church, the spirit, "and the Word was with God," Jesus Christ in the eternal flesh "and the Word was God," God himself, face to face with Jesus. The trinity laid out and defined and revealed again. "She was there to help on the events and emphasizes the inability of the apostles to understand the things that were happening in their true perspective at the time they occurred." It is only possible for us to understand these things when we consider the resurrection of Jesus and its significance in God’s plan. The more we pray to Mary, the more She directs us to Him through whom all life comes through to the Father. And The Book of Revelation, Mary was there with John and provided much information that only as the Mother of God could possibly know. He had the answers from Mary the New arc of the Covenant, The queen of Martyrs and God Bearer.

Rev "And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

Our hearts have been put into motion for something more than we can ever imaging. There is so much more. Heaven is real.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew