Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]   
Author Message
 Post subject: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:56 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Peter reminded the people on Pentecost of the Legitimacy of the Redemption by reminding them of the prediction of a blood moon by Joel.

Well I found it here on the NASA website data base of lunar eclipses.

Scroll down the page to the year 33 and you will find a date of 3 April 33. Then scan across that entry to the number 332.8 that number designates the duration of that lunar eclipse in minutes. Yes, thats right its 2 tenths of a min short of 333 minutes that would be 12 seconds shy of 333. 12

So the crucifixion occurred on the 3rd day following the third month, on the 33rd year and it was 333 minutes in duration.

Show this to the next genius that says I only believe in science.

Before anyone says the Gregorian calendar didnt exist at the time of Christ, It doesnt matter, tell NASA.


https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEcat5/LE0001-0100.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:19 pm 
Offline
King of Cool
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 76697
Religion: Anticukite Catholic
There can't be an eclipse during a full moon, and there is always a full moon during Passover.

_________________
Excelsior!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:16 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82946
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:22 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Doom wrote:
There can't be an eclipse during a full moon, and there is always a full moon during Passover.


Doom, there can only be a lunar eclipse if there is a full moon, and the moon must be in the new moon phase for a solar eclipse. And yes you are correct the Jewish feast of Passover is always the first full moon following the spring equinox.


Last edited by Stargazer on Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:24 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:28 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
The NASA database on the link says 17:37

And I have seen at least one eclipse that was right at sundown so it was not dark yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:29 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Ok I understand some have a problem with me and thats OK. Forget me and what any of you think my motivations. I HAVE NO PERSONAL MOTIVATION IN WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU.

"Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you put into effect their plan on the earth" (Job 38;33)

I only strongly feel an obligation to tell what I know. Ezekiel 33

There is a partial lunar eclipse on;

1. Thursday / Friday the 18th /19th of November ------ Corresponds to Holy Thursday / Good Friday
2. Follows the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time ----- Read the Readings! Daniel 12; 1-3 go ahead and read through v 10. The Gospel
is Mark 13; 24-32 (ending at Mark 13; 33) go ahead and read it as well.
3. The eclipse peaks at 302 am ------ Christ dies on the cross at 3pm
4. The duration of the eclipse is 3 hrs 28min ------ The Good friday eclipse in 33 ad was 332.8 min in duration. (they match)
5. Note the time period given in
5. The Moon on the 19th will be in the same location as the sun was located on Good Friday in 33 ad (between Aries the Ram, Christ and Cetus the Whale, Satan)
6. Its the longest duration partial eclipse in 581 Years.
7. The eclipse is 97% leaving a 3% remnant (thats why its classified as partial)
8. The penumbral shadow begins to cross the moon at almost exactly midnight and peaks at 302 am ---- Christ on the Cross from noon
to 3 pm.

When you have this many coincidences it is no longer a coincidence, but a design.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:02 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82946
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because Jesus was crucified at noon and died at 3:00.

I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with bad arguments.

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:45 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because Jesus was crucified at noon and died at 3:00.

I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with bad arguments.

So you are assuming that the lunar eclipse must happened during the Passion? Why would you think that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:59 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
To solidify my bad argument NASA says 1737 UTC for that eclipse, Israeli time is UTC plus 2 hours so it would have been 1937 at the peak of the Eclipse.
A little google search showed sunset at 1821 so it would have been plenty dark by 1937 on 3 April 33 to see a lunar eclipse. That would have been more than an hour after sunset.

Maybe you are thinking of the three hours of the darkening of the sun during the passion, and that did occur, but it was not due to any eclipse. Solar eclipses usually are less than 5-10 minutes. So it was not a solar eclipse.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:32 pm 
Offline
King of Cool
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 76697
Religion: Anticukite Catholic
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because the gospels specifically say the darkness was from the sixth to the ninth hour, which is from 3 PM to 6 Onby our way of reckoning time, and because darkness at night does not require an explanation

_________________
Excelsior!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:33 pm 
Offline
King of Cool
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 76697
Religion: Anticukite Catholic
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because Jesus was crucified at noon and died at 3:00.

I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with bad arguments.

So you are assuming that the lunar eclipse must happened during the Passion? Why would you think that?



BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID

_________________
Excelsior!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:38 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82946
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
I am not sure of the validity of the blood moon argument, but Jimmy Akin presents a pretty convincing argument that April 3, 33 A.D. is the right date.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/7-clues ... r-revealed

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:38 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Doom wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because Jesus was crucified at noon and died at 3:00.

I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with bad arguments.

So you are assuming that the lunar eclipse must happened during the Passion? Why would you think that?



BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID

Dont have to yell, i'm sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I mean it occurred on fri/sat night of 3/4 April the passion but not neccesarily between 12 and 3 pm which of course is not possible. And the date of the crucifixion is not a debate since we know by the computer software that calculates all these things when full moons occur.

But we have gotten way off track. Happens pretty quick around here. The point is, is that this eclipse is an inversion of the redemption not necessarily the eclipse that occured on Good Friday in 33 AD, and many things match. The Gospel for the 33rd Sunday! in ordinary time Mark 13! "pay attention to the fig tree" you know the whole thing about not being able to read the signs. The wind from the south and so on...then Mark 13; 33 (I know this is confusing for many) I've studied it or so long I assume too many things combined with my deficit to explain properly.

This sign is just too incredible to ignore.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:04 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Doom wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There can be a lunar eclipse, but that wouldn’t happen during the day.



Why would you think it was during the day?

Because Jesus was crucified at noon and died at 3:00.

I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with bad arguments.

So you are assuming that the lunar eclipse must happened during the Passion? Why would you think that?



BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID

. "The eclipse peaks at 302 am" this is what I said by the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:54 pm 
Offline
King of Cool
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 76697
Religion: Anticukite Catholic
If you aren't trying to account for the 3 hours of darkness during the crucifixion, then I have absolutely no idea what your point could be. There is nothing in scripture which says that there was an eclipse, a blood moon is not an eclipse, it is a moon that appears red, and a blood moon is not associated with the crucifixion but with the second coming.

_________________
Excelsior!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Doom wrote:
If you aren't trying to account for the 3 hours of darkness during the crucifixion, then I have absolutely no idea what your point could be. There is nothing in scripture which says that there was an eclipse, a blood moon is not an eclipse, it is a moon that appears red, and a blood moon is not associated with the crucifixion but with the second coming.


1. Im not trying to account for the three hours of darkness from noon to 3pm. (this was most likely clouds and smoke)

2. A blood moon is a lunar eclipse. It occurs when the earth casts a shadow on the moon, from the moons perspective you would see the earth eclipse the sun casting a shadow on the moon. Only red wave length light passes around the earth giving the moon a red color.

3. It is stated in scripture Acts 2. Peter's discourse at Pentecost, when he reminds the people, they are not drunk, and you saw the blood moon it was predicted by Joel. Peter was very aware of the significance of that lunar eclipse. We know this happened, it is on the NASA spread sheet that I posted, at the entry dated 3 Apr 33. You would have to let NASA know their spread sheet data is in error if you believe there was no Lunar Eclipse on the 3rd of April 33.

4. There was no Solar eclipse at the crucifixion it is not possible. A New moon is required for a solar eclipse. It was Passover, a full moon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:44 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Stargazer wrote:
Doom wrote:
If you aren't trying to account for the 3 hours of darkness during the crucifixion, then I have absolutely no idea what your point could be. There is nothing in scripture which says that there was an eclipse, a blood moon is not an eclipse, it is a moon that appears red, and a blood moon is not associated with the crucifixion but with the second coming.


1. Im not trying to account for the three hours of darkness from noon to 3pm. (this was most likely clouds and smoke)

2. A blood moon is a lunar eclipse. It occurs when the earth casts a shadow on the moon, from the moons perspective you would see the earth eclipse the sun casting a shadow on the moon. Only red wave length light passes around the earth giving the moon a red color.

3. It is stated in scripture Acts 2. Peter's discourse at Pentecost, when he reminds the people, they are not drunk, and you saw the blood moon it was predicted by Joel. Peter was very aware of the significance of that lunar eclipse. We know this happened, it is on the NASA spread sheet that I posted, at the entry dated 3 Apr 33. You would have to let NASA know their spread sheet data is in error if you believe there was no Lunar Eclipse on the 3rd of April 33.

4. There was no Solar eclipse at the crucifixion it is not possible. A New moon is required for a solar eclipse. It was Passover, a full moon.

Well Doom what say you? Have you contacted NASA and corrected there error?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:52 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
Was anyone up at 3 AM hehehehe

What struck me was the 3% remnant that was the very slightest of light still remained having almost being over taken by darkness was stopped and then began to grow and push the darkness completely away.

"...but the trial of death touched at one time even the just and in the desert a plague struck the multitude yet not for long did the anger last. For the blameless man ...bearing the weapon of his office, prayer...put a stop to the calamity...for when the corpses had already fallen... in heaps he stood in the midst and checked the anger and cut off the way to the living."

Just a thought


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lunar Eclipse of Good Friday
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 210
Religion: Catholic
This lunar eclipse is backed by a solar eclipse in 2 weeks at the very next New Moon. This eclipse completes Genesis 3 ; 15

Remember Full Moon Lunar eclipse, New Moon solar eclipse.

The first strike was one year ago on December 14, 2020 When a solar eclipse occured on the right leg of Ophiuchus, where he is stuck by the scorpion and now one year later the second eclipse lands on the left foot of Ophiuchus where he returns the favor by stepping on the head of Scorpio.

Does any one know what happened in our world on December 14, 2020?

Its not depicted in the image but the snake is reaching for the Crown, "Corona" Borealis. Ophiuchus is the restrainer.

Ophiucus the Seed of the Virgin, who crushes the head.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/sco ... etal-print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]   


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


Jump to: