Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]   
Author Message
 Post subject: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:55 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
The Coronation

Today, August 18, 2021 I discovered the The Coronation of Our Lady in the stars. I was stunned, I was looking at the sky on Stellarium and ran the clock ahead until the sun was eclipsing Regulus, the date fell on August 22nd and I thought what a beautiful image of the sun in the heart of the Lion. Regulus is the king of the royal stars, in the heart of the Lion and it sits directly on the ecliptic, the path of the sun. The Lion is the symbol of the tribe of Judah and contains 9 primary stars that form the shape of the lion. Leo is directy above the head of Virgo and Leo is her crown (corona). It is so fitting, it is the symbol of Her family lineage and that of Christ, essentially her coat of arms. Mary is often depicted in ancient iconography with three stars one on each shoulder and one on her head. An eastern Catholic priest explained to me that the three stars stood for Her virginity, from before, during and for ever after the incarnation. So to complete her crown on this day, which requires 12 stars, there will be Venus, Mercury, and Mars, situated in a straight row along the ecliptic, between Virgo and Leo. I was really surprised when I realized where they were. Next I wondered whose feast day it might be on August 22nd, nothing really made a connection, so I searched feast days, and there it was, The Feast of the Queenship of Mary, I almost fell out of my chair, I couldn’t believe it. This year on the Feast of the Queenship of Mary, Her Crowning, the “Corona”tion, illuminated by the sun, it was in the stars. It is the greatest discovery ever in the heavens, God has given us this sign. It is so beautiful and perfect.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 am 
Offline
Adept
Adept

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:33 am
Posts: 4225
Religion: Catholic
Psalm 8:1, 3-4
"Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens... When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

_________________
"So mercifully blessed to be free from the ravages of intelligence." - Taken from Time Bandits


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:04 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Peetem wrote:
Psalm 8:1, 3-4
"Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens... When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."


Beautiful! So keep in mind although Her Queenship may go unmentioned at Mass on the 21st Sunday in ORDINARY TIME. and you emerge from Mass and the sun is shinning know that is the crown of Our Lady, "corona". She is unseen in the daytime. And today is the feast of Bernard of Clarvaux, who discovered that grievous wound unrecorded by men. She is unseen and unrecorded, and His grievous wound unrecorded, the Mother so much resembles the son.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:26 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
The Novus Ordo declares Aug 22nd, 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time,
the 62 Missal celebrates the Immaculate Heart of Mary on the 22nd of Aug but this year it lands on a Sunday.
So is the Marian feast negated since it lands on a Sunday can someone explain?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:25 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
OK after further scientific study :D it turns out that this is not all that rare to have 3 planets intermingled between virgo and leo on the 22nd of August but it is still cool that the Church picks Aug 22nd to venerate as the Queenship of Mary when each year on that date the sun is eclipsing Regulus in the crown of Mary (Leo).

I wonder if they knew that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:50 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 pm
Posts: 597
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th KofC
Stargazer wrote:
OK after further scientific study :D it turns out that this is not all that rare to have 3 planets intermingled between virgo and leo on the 22nd of August but it is still cool that the Church picks Aug 22nd to venerate as the Queenship of Mary when each year on that date the sun is eclipsing Regulus in the crown of Mary (Leo).

I wonder if they knew that?

They probably did -- you know the great cathedrals of Europe are designed as astronomical observatories. The Church needed to be able to predict the date of Easter each year.

That's how Pope Gregory the XIII was able to tell how much out of whack the calendar was and initiate a very precise fix.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Qeenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:33 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Vern Humphrey wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
OK after further scientific study :D it turns out that this is not all that rare to have 3 planets intermingled between virgo and leo on the 22nd of August but it is still cool that the Church picks Aug 22nd to venerate as the Queenship of Mary when each year on that date the sun is eclipsing Regulus in the crown of Mary (Leo).

I wonder if they knew that?

They probably did -- you know the great cathedrals of Europe are designed as astronomical observatories. The Church needed to be able to predict the date of Easter each year.

That's how Pope Gregory the XIII was able to tell how much out of whack the calendar was and initiate a very precise fix.


Pius the 12th in 1954 declared May 31 the day to venerate, then Paul VI changed it to Aug 22nd in 1969 so this is a new date for Her.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:03 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82947
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
Only solemnities and feasts of the Lord take precedence over Sundays. The Queenship is not a solemnity and not a feast of the Lord.

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:13 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82947
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
Oops. Wrong thread.

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:35 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Only solemnities and feasts of the Lord take precedence over Sundays. The Queenship is not a solemnity and not a feast of the Lord.

Oh thats my fault, I got this so mixed up now i don't know whether I'm comin or goin.

Thankyou for that, so was this the same situation under the 1962 missal?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:57 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Today is also the anniversary of the Great American Eclipse of August 21, 2017, which was the Monday following the 33rd Sunday of the year. Think about this for a minute. At the moment the sun is illuminating the crown of Mary, on the Feast of the Queenship of Mary, She is eclipsed. 33 days later The Woman of Rev 12 comes together perfectly in the sky on September 23, 2017 on the Jewish "Feast of Returning", which is always on the first Sabbath following Rosh Hashanah.

Some say the Church is in eclipse now she is the Bride of Christ.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:15 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCB3vdGg5g4

This is the Moon eclipsing the Sun and regulus in Leo the Crown of the Virgin on 21 Aug 2017 the day preceding the feast of the Queenship of Mary. The Church eclipsed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:42 pm 
Offline
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:55 am
Posts: 82947
Location: 1.5532386636 radians
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 4th Degree KofC
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Only solemnities and feasts of the Lord take precedence over Sundays. The Queenship is not a solemnity and not a feast of the Lord.

Oh thats my fault, I got this so mixed up now i don't know whether I'm comin or goin.

Thankyou for that, so was this the same situation under the 1962 missal?

I'm not the one to answer that. I haven't worked with it enough to know the answer.

_________________
Nos autem in nomine Domini Dei nostri

Need something to read?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:22 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Only solemnities and feasts of the Lord take precedence over Sundays. The Queenship is not a solemnity and not a feast of the Lord.

Oh thats my fault, I got this so mixed up now i don't know whether I'm comin or goin.

Thankyou for that, so was this the same situation under the 1962 missal?

I'm not the one to answer that. I haven't worked with it enough to know the answer.


On the years when the Feast of the Assumption falls on a Sunday, like this year, the Octave will always fall on the following Sunday as well, the Octave, The Queenship of Mary. An exception is made for the Assumption and it is celebrated on Sundays, but not the Octave.

Pius the XII in 1942 consecrated the whole world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, (He was supposed to consecrate Russia at the request of Our Lady of Fatima) in 1945 Pius XII established the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary on August 22nd, today, this consecration was established for world peace and the conversion of Russia. It obviously failed because the request was not followed. Then Paul VI established The Queenship of Mary on Aug 22nd I think in hopes of forgetting about Fatima and that request that was not honored. It looked like he did something, but not really. Just my opinion.

Then comes August 21, 2017, the Great American Eclipse only seen in this country, enters our country in the 33rd state of the Union and the first city eclipsed, Salem, Hebrew for Peace, the Peace promised by Our Lady of Fatima if her request were honored which it was not.
The eclipsed exited our country at 33 degrees north latitude. (this was the 100 year anniversary of Fatima)

Today I would make this suggestion to begin a consecration to Our Lady according to Louis De Montfort, its 33 days, and will end when Our Lady is clothed in the sun on Sep 23rd.

This consecration is no joke, if you do it hang on you are in for a ride. God Bless


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:03 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Jonah 1; 6 "What are you doing asleep?
Rise up, call upon your God! Perhaps God will be mindful of us so that we may not perish."

The picture on Day one of the Consecration, on the link! Unbelievable to me, Christ is pointing at the "Right shoulder" of Mary with three fingers, the Hodegitria, (three digits of the guide) The Salus Populi Romani! Lets put that jewel back on the right shoulder of Mary.




https://www.catholiccompany.com/content ... n-day-one#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:12 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
If you were to start the consecration today, in 33days it would end on the feast of Padre Pio. In the thread on Bernard of Clarvaux I explained his connection to Padre Pio before I knew Padre Pio would end the Consecration. Maybe Im just talking to myself here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:43 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDOE8HApgGU&t=859s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:41 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4094mOqfQ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:32 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
As I have explained above the 33 day period for the Consecration to Jesus through Mary according to Louis de montfort ends on September 23rd, Padre Pio's feast day.

Turns out if you live in the Dallas Ft Worth area, you may see the relics of Padre Pio at Mater Dei Parish in Irving. Needless to say we will be going there to complete the last day of the consecration. What a gift, had no idea about the relics until yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Queenship of Mary
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:58 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Posts: 219
Religion: Catholic
Ok


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]   


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


Jump to: