Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 2   [ 32 posts ]   Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Pachamama, Akita, and CoronaVirus
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:26 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic as of Easter 2010
Church Affiliations: RC
Dr. Taylor Marshall has spoken about the CoronaVirus being a punishment from Heaven because of the Pachamama idol worship at the Amazon Synod. This case is strengthened when you consider a warning at the start of the Synod that was given to the nun associated with Our Lady of Akita. I haven’t found any articles that have explored this.

1. Before and during the Amazon Synod, the public worship of idols arguably occurred at the Vatican, and they were then brought into St Peters and other churches near the Vatican. The primary statues were half-naked, pregnant women which Pope Francis called “Pachamama” (a pagan goodness). He never apologized or repented for these events.

a. Vatican Garden Ceremony: Note there is no Christian symbology at all among the celebrants, but there are various statues including a man with an erect penis, visible at 6:45

b. Fr Mitch Pacwa who had served in the Amazon region, gave a scathing rebuke on ETWN about the Pachamama worship

2. On the day the Synod began (Oct 6, 2019), the guardian angel of Sister Agnes Sasagawa appeared to her and told her to “Put on ashes and pray the Rosary daily for reparation.”

Source 1 Source 2 Source 3

3. This is the same nun to whom Mary appeared in 1973 in a church-approved apparition called Our Lady of Akita. At that time the guardian angel spoke to Sr Sasagawa, and later Mary also spoke through a statue of her likeness, which shed tears and bled on multiple occasions.

4. Back to the present: Interpreting the message Sr Sasagawa received on Oct 6, 2019 is aided by daily readings on the next two days, Oct 7 and Oct 8, which concern the story of Jonah and Nineveh. In the story, God warned Nineveh through Jonah that the city would be destroyed in 40 days because of their evil. In response, the King of Nineveh sat in ashes and ordered the whole country to repent of their sins. Because of this humility, God did not destroy Nineveh.

5. If we count forward 40 days from Oct 6, 2019, we reach mid-November, which is when the first case of CoronaVirus was documented.

6. Since then, Italy has suffered more deaths to the virus than any other country, including China. The people of Rome and Italy are also punished by being denied the Mass and the Eucharist. This same punishment of sickness and death and denial of the Mass has extended to other parts of Europe and the Western world.

In summary, the public idolatry at the Vatican, the timing of the warning with the start of the Synod, the time frame when CoronaVirus emerged, and the unique level of agony experienced in Rome and Italy, all suggest deep reflection and action: Maybe the Pope and the College of Cardinals should repent. Not only Italy but the entire world may be suffering because of their offenses at the Amazon Synod against the one true God.

Last edited by Xavier on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Pachamama, Akita, and CoronaVirus
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Religion: Catholic (Syro Malabar)
Generally, I am wary of "this particular tragedy is a punishment for this particular sin" kind of thinking.

Conversion are reparation are always necessary.

-From the introduction to Our Father, "On the feasts of the Lord and other important feasts", Syro Malabar rite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:51 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
Many are quick to dismiss the connections, but I am not one of them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:27 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Dr. Taylor Marshall is a pot stirrer and virulently against Pope Francis. He does not deserve your attention.

“The next time something bad happens to you through no fault of your own, and you are about to complain to God, ‘I didn’t deserve that,’ look at a crucifix and say those same words to Him: ‘I didn’t deserve that.’ It gives you a sense of perspective.” Dr. Peter Kreeft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Arky wrote:
Dr. Taylor Marshall is a pot stirrer and virulently against Pope Francis. He does not deserve your attention.

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I would check out Dave Armstrong's take on this...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:17 am 
King of Cool

Religion: Anticukite Catholic
Pro-Zak wrote:

Dave Armstrong is just the polar opposite of Taylor's Marshall, same of mentality but directed towards the opposite goals.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:18 am 
King of Cool

Person wrote:

I find it amazing how quick some people are to think people are being punished for sins other than their own. It's a little like people who think some people are better than others always put themselves in the better class they never put themselves in the lower class.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:40 am 
Master
Master

What would we do without his detective work? Would connecting of dots seize? All this, from the clarity police.

I'm just going to say it....This is what you open pandoras box of mistrust of the Church and entertain every big foot story within the Church.

You become a foil wearing Catholic with no end in sight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:51 am 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

Church Affiliations: 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....foil.... might have to start using that for toilet paper :shock:

De Maria numquam satis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:15 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

I never use toilet paper :fyi:

-From the introduction to Our Father, "On the feasts of the Lord and other important feasts", Syro Malabar rite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 am 
Master
Master

Bring leaves back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:26 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Doom wrote:
Person wrote:

I find it amazing how quick some people are to think people are being punished for sins other than their own. It's a little like people who think some people are better than others always put themselves in the better class they never put themselves in the lower class.

This is exactly what fr. Mitch Pacwa said the other day.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:28 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Doom wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:

Dave Armstrong is just the polar opposite of Taylor's Marshall, same of mentality but directed towards the opposite goals.

Yes, good goals, like orthodoxy and not to become a radical reactionary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:12 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Religion: Roman Catholic
I am not going to get in a debate over Marshall or Armstrong... Both are inept, imo.

But we can say with certitude that pestilence like this is punishment for our sins and a call to repentance.

But there is plenty of sin to go around. We can only repent of our own, and offer our suffering as sacrifice in reparation for the our sins and those of others.

Sins against nature, perversion and rejection of natural order, blasphemy, indifferentism, betrayal of the faith by her shepherds, lack of charity and prayer by her faithful. The pinning of this on any one thing would be presumptive.

Saints and Doctors have, in the past, attributed chastisement to this or that moral fault. But they were addressing their own flock, whom they knew, and the faults that their flock needed to repent of

http://stomachosus-thomistarum.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:29 pm 
King of Cool

Pro-Zak wrote:
Arky wrote:

:thumbsup:

Having a good goal doesn't justify poor reasoning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:01 pm 
Prodigal Son of Thunder
Prodigal Son of Thunder

Religion: Dunedain Catholic
Church Affiliations: AWC, CSB, UIGSE-FSE (FNE)
Dominic wrote:
What would we do without his detective work?

We'd go on as we did before. Dr. Marshall adds nothing of value to any discussion about the Church.

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King." (1 Peter 2:17)
Federation of North-American Explorers - North Star Group - How You Can Help

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:26 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Pachamama? I need my glasses adjusted, I read this as something else at first... :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im31A5yqKw8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:01 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic as of Easter 2010
Church Affiliations: RC
Arky wrote:

I'm not an avid listener of Dr. Marshall, although I very much enjoyed the interview with Archbishop Vigano. The video clip I included is a convenient opener for a discussion about whether there was a divine response to a troubling Synod. I haven't found any commentators that linked the message to Sr Sasagawa on the start date of the Synod to the emergence of the coronavirus. So, I decided to put it out there.

When I first learned about the message to Sr Sasagawa, I wondered whether something was going to happen. When nothing obvious did happen after a month or two, I kind of forgot about it. But now that the pandemic is here, and it emerged about 40 days after the message of warning to Sr Sasagawa, and the message of warning was given at the start of the synod, and Italy is the worst-hit country, I am convinced they are connected.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:11 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Pro-Zak wrote:
Doom wrote:
Person wrote:

This is exactly what fr. Mitch Pacwa said the other day.

Can you give a link, please?

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 2   [ 32 posts ]   Go to page 1, 2  Next