Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 4   [ 62 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Archbshp claims Pope Francis withdrew sanctions on McCar
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 pm 
Eminent
Eminent

Religion: Католик
flyingaway wrote:
lbt wrote:
Russia doesn’t have to be converted to the Catholic religion.
on.

it would help

but when I myself (can't speak 4 other catholics) say "Catholic faith" I am ALWAYS referring to the true Catholic faith, that which was with us before Vatican 2. I am not syaing the post Vat 2 Church is entirley.. shall we say: without Christ or anything like that, but the pre Vatican 2 Church was way holier

A French writer wrote a popular book for children on Fatima. She did write that Russia would be converted to the Catholic religion.

But my eyes spotted a new booklet in a bookstore at Bordeaux, France and immediately bought it. It was titled “The Message of Fatima” in French by Sister Lucia published by Coimbra Carmel. The subtitle was “How I see the Message in the course of time and in the light of events.” Note that Our Lady simply stated that “Russia will be converted.” Page 53 of the English edition of the Booklet states: “The word ‘converted’ which comes from the word ‘conversion’ means a change from bad to good.”

Abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes. (Gaudium et Spes, 51)

Post subject: Re: Archbshp claims Pope Francis withdrew sanctions on McCar
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:24 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Religion: Roman Catholic
lbt wrote:
flyingaway wrote:
lbt wrote:
Russia doesn’t have to be converted to the Catholic religion.
on.

it would help

but when I myself (can't speak 4 other catholics) say "Catholic faith" I am ALWAYS referring to the true Catholic faith, that which was with us before Vatican 2. I am not syaing the post Vat 2 Church is entirley.. shall we say: without Christ or anything like that, but the pre Vatican 2 Church was way holier

A French writer wrote a popular book for children on Fatima. She did write that Russia would be converted to the Catholic religion.

But my eyes spotted a new booklet in a bookstore at Bordeaux, France and immediately bought it. It was titled “The Message of Fatima” in French by Sister Lucia published by Coimbra Carmel. The subtitle was “How I see the Message in the course of time and in the light of events.” Note that Our Lady simply stated that “Russia will be converted.” Page 53 of the English edition of the Booklet states: “The word ‘converted’ which comes from the word ‘conversion’ means a change from bad to good.”
i have read some about Fatima and the 3rd secret but find myself confused as to whether or not that secret has been shared.. I actually can't even recall much detail about the story. I have been busy trying to slay dragons and stuff...

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 4   [ 62 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4