Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 41 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Movies?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
We went and seen "The Last Airbender" last week for our anniversary- almost went and seen "Inception" but we missed it. Sigh. Airbender was horrid. FWIW we are not familiar w/ the comics so had no idea of the story. I had very high hopes for the film as it looked so cool. Now, the graphics were amazing, the costumes, and I really liked the idea of the story. However, the acting was overall HORRIBLE- it had the one vampire from Twilight (the really horrid one) in one of the major roles. All over the acting was just bad, really bad and really distracting. Sometimes they were laughing and smiling and I am not sure if that was on purpose or not. The script was jumpy and made little sense at times. It was formulaic and predictable to me. We almost left the theater it was that bad.

Seen TS3 w/ the kids and loved it great family movie!

Now, I am itching to see 'Inception" it reminds me of "Matrix" the first one before they screwed it all up. Maybe next week! "Salt" looks good to me as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 41 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3