Majesty

Religion: Catholic
https://saraacarter.com/hilarious-touri ... lza0hEUloE

Post subject: Re: WELCOME TO CHAZ
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:53 pm 
DCF Poet Laureate

Religion: Catholic
Greetings;

Just a pipedream,can't get a mortgage...

by(e)carg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:00 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: The carrefour of ignorance is bliss & knowledge is power.
Religion: The One with All the Marks.
"We at CHAZ/CHOP stand united under the following principles... HERE."

The Mouse That Roared.

- I try to have a little something for everybody in my posts. If you notice a spelling, grammar, or punctuation error... well... I put that in for you.

- I remember a lot of things. (Some of which actually happened.)

- Even the best of men may be born in times unsuited to their virtues.

Last edited by TreeBeard on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:20 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: The carrefour of ignorance is bliss & knowledge is power.
Religion: The One with All the Marks.
Hunters Capital, et al. v. City of Seattle. Class Action Complaint and Jury Demand. Plaintiffs claim relief from the City in five causes of action: procedural due process, nuisance, substantive due process, unlawful gift and taking (pages 49-55), HERE.

Extracts from the complaint:

162. The City has infringed on constitutionally protected property rights, including by (1) creating, assisting, endorsing, and encouraging an indefinite, unpermitted occupation and blockade of the public streets, sidewalks, and parks in and around CHOP, thereby denying Plaintiffs access to their properties, and (2) creating, assisting, endorsing, and encouraging the pervasive vandalism and trespasses against Plaintiffs’ properties, thereby denying Plaintiffs the ability to use their properties and exclude others from them.

177. The City‘s actions, assistance, endorsements, and encouragements of CHOP and CHOP participants have greatly increased the likelihood of property damage, loss of business revenue and rental income, personal injury, loss of use of property, and other damages to Plaintiffs.

182. In direct violation of the WA State Constitution (Article VIII, Section 7) the City has given away an interest in public property without consideration and with donative intent to CHOP participants.

194. Plaintiffs and the Class have constitutionally protected property rights to use and enjoy their properties, to exclude others from their properties, and to access their properties via public rights-of-way.

195. The City has deprived Plaintiffs of those rights by affirmatively creating, assisting endorsing, and encouraging an indefinite, unpermitted invasion, occupation, and blockade of the public rights-of-way that provide access to Plaintiffs’ private properties, as well as by affirmatively creating, assisting, endorsing, and encouraging the physical invasion of Plaintiffs’ private properties by CHOP participants.

- I try to have a little something for everybody in my posts. If you notice a spelling, grammar, or punctuation error... well... I put that in for you.

- I remember a lot of things. (Some of which actually happened.)

- Even the best of men may be born in times unsuited to their virtues.