Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Conservative Methodists?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:00 pm 
Corporate Minion Moderator
Corporate Minion Moderator

Religion: Finally Catholic!
Church Affiliations: Legion of Mary, SVdP
Howard Kopsho wrote:
Yes there are conservative Methodists. I know a man who is a Methodist Minister and he is conservative.

Theologically or politically? Either way, I don't see him staying out of the crosshairs of his bishop. (I was growing up Methodist when they took that ecclesiastical hard turn to the left back in the 70's. As soon as I had my own car, I was seeking other venues of worship.)

Commit to the Image

formerly "ghall512"--Thanks for the idea, arkcatholic! :clap:

Post subject: Re: Conservative Methodists?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:24 pm 

Religion: Catholic
Mrs. Timmy wrote:
Howard Kopsho wrote:
Yes there are conservative Methodists. I know a man who is a Methodist Minister and he is conservative.

Theologically or politically? Either way, I don't see him staying out of the crosshairs of his bishop. (I was growing up Methodist when they took that ecclesiastical hard turn to the left back in the 70's. As soon as I had my own car, I was seeking other venues of worship.)

He is a conservative Methodist Minister both theologically and politically. He is Minister at Fridley United Methodist Church in Fridley, Minnesota.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2