Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Herald's of the Second Coming
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
Just finished the best Catholic eschatology book ever. It covers all the Pope's and their "end times" theological writings from Blessed Pius IX to Blessed Benedict XVI, and all those in between. I truly was not aware of the amount of time effort and exposure the Popes spent on the topic and their writings expressly meant for keeping all the rest of us up to speed on the topic.

He absolutely underlines the Marianology contained within scripture and considers these final Popes as fathers of the Marian Era and Divine Mercy. Author Stephan Walford provides great insight in scriptural evidence combined with Papal understanding of the end times through saintly witness and prophetic private revelations.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the ride and learned more here than I knew was even available through the church. The warnings of the Popes, conclusive to the mysteries of Fatima, the Divine Mercy and other approved revelations combined with the Vatican II council itself as bent intentionally and most importantly towards the return of Jesus. It all intertwines to make a special book pointing precisely to the second coming.