Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:13 pm 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus
dr james...it always happens that way...jeremiah 29 says it best

11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of affliction, to give you an end and patience.

12 And you shall call upon me, and you shall go. and you shall pray to me, and I will hear you.

13 You shall seek me, and shall find me: when you shall seek me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found by you, saith the Lord:

and in the words of our Lord from Matthew 7

7 Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you.

8 For every one that asketh, receiveth: and he that seeketh, findeth: and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

and from the words given to St John in the Apocalypse..ch 3

20 Behold, I stand at the gate and knock. If any man shall hear my voice and open to me the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him: and he with me.

21 To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear

it seems that you have sought by calling out to God, you have knocked and He has answered, and now He is inviting you to come to Him through the Church that He gave us for our sake and our salvation

De Maria numquam satis

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2