Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Housing
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 am 

Religion: Catholic
I'm new to the religion. In my view it is a sin to buy a house that is larger than you actually require. Empty bedrooms contain no humanity. Bedrooms with people sleeping inside contain humanity. In my view it is a sin to choose a house without any humanity. Housing depends on the size of family. It isn't a sin to buy a large house if lots of people live inside the house. Empty rooms contain air purely and simply.

For example, 2 people do not need a four bedroomed house. Four celibates or a family of five could live inside a four bedroomed house, or even a family of six, seven or eight. In my view both single bedrooms and shared bedrooms are acceptable. I don't agree with empty bedrooms as they don't contain human beings. It is purely materialism.

In my view, it is perfectly acceptable for children to share a bedroom. Married couples share bedrooms, but sometimes children also require company. Some children suffer from nightmares, or become afraid in the night. I used to be afraid of thieves under the bed and I used to cry during the night. When they are older, they may prefer single rooms but it is not always essential. If children have separate rooms, this can mean that the family are richer. I don't think it's always better. It's also money.

Last edited by sunshine1 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Housing
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: The carrefour of ignorance is bliss & knowledge is power.
Religion: The One with All the Marks.
Welcome to the board.

Your observation is worthy of some discussion. May I suggest that you move it to another forum? The moderators can assist you.

- I try to have a little something for everybody in my posts. If you notice a spelling, grammar, or punctuation error... well... I put that in for you.

- I remember a lot of things. (Some of which actually happened.)

- Even the best of men may be born in times unsuited to their virtues.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:51 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

:wave Hi, sunshine! Welcome to the board.

"Do not conform yourself to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:07 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Church Affiliations: Third Order Lay Carmelite
Welcome to DCF! :)