The Catholic Message Board
http://forums.avemariaradio.net/

Greetings!
http://forums.avemariaradio.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=165022
Page 1 of 1

Author:  trob2372 [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Greetings!

Good Evening Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Tim, I'm originally from NY but now living in North Carolina. I am married and have a 2 year old son, who has been genuflecting since he can walk. I'm very proud of our faith and I'm happy to share it, and I want to learn more and help others to learn more too. I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you. How many people remember the Catholic Chat room on old school AOL? I used to go there all the time. I wasn't sure if there is anything like that around anymore but I'm glad I found this place.

God Bless You All,

Tim

Author:  Mrs. Timmy [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace! :wave

Author:  TreeBeard [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome!

Author:  vincenzo [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome. :wave

Author:  kpl2014 [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

hello :sunny:

Author:  faithfulservant [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

welcome tim ... enjoy your stay ..if you're interested in college football, check out the two threads in the pub.... competition starts tomorrow with 5 games on tap

Author:  Signum Crucis [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

trob2372 wrote:
How many people remember the Catholic Chat room on old school AOL? I used to go there all the time. I wasn't sure if there is anything like that around anymore but I'm glad I found this place.


This board has been around since the mid-1990's, under a very different (tree) format. In fact, we lost some members when we went to a newer format. It used to be referred to as the Catholic Convert board.

Author:  lbt [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome to the board! :wave

Author:  trob2372 [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone

Author:  Jackie [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

:wave Hi, Tim! Welcome to the board.

I used AOL to chat with my daughter when she was in college and we didn't have free long distance service, but I never knew there was a Catholic chat there.

Author:  Catholic Rose [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Hi, Tim! Welcome to the boards! :wave

I used to be in the AOL Catholic chat room quite often. I was CatholicRose there, too. :-)

Author:  Dorothy B. [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome Tim....come and join the discussions that you like!

Author:  Mary from LI [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome Tim :D

Author:  trob2372 [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Catholic Rose wrote:
Hi, Tim! Welcome to the boards! :wave

I used to be in the AOL Catholic chat room quite often. I was CatholicRose there, too. :-)


Thank you Amy. That's awesome I think I remember seeing that name. Mine was dbackwide. Maybe I'll start a thread here see if there is anyone else out there. I remember there was some good people there, I wouldn't be surprised if we're not the only ones here.

Author:  trob2372 [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Mary from LI wrote:
Welcome Tim :D

Thank you my fellow long islander! Well I don't live there anymore but that's where I'm from. Will be back for Christmas. How do you feel about the new Bishop?

Author:  trob2372 [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Jackie wrote:
:wave Hi, Tim! Welcome to the board.

I used AOL to chat with my daughter when she was in college and we didn't have free long distance service, but I never knew there was a Catholic chat there.

Yes there was it was pretty nice

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Signum Crucis wrote:
This board has been around since the mid-1990's, under a very different (tree) format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHZkVrvvS8

Author:  Jack3 [ Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Signum Crucis wrote:
This board has been around since the mid-1990's, under a very different (tree) format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHZkVrvvS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yrd5PDyUtE

Author:  Arky [ Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings!

Welcome Aboard!! :salut:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/