Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: To me gods trying to say something
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:53 am 

Religion: Catholic
So this is my first post but I thought I'd share my story. I had finally met this girl who I knew of she has had a very rough life and a lot of bad relationships due to not have long any one to give her advice on the ones she gets into. We had worked to get her for a while and I stared lining her her a lot and I noticed that she had seemed to like me to. She told me that she was am changing jobs and where she was going. I had asked for her number and something at the moment happen and she told me she would give it to me thought that never happen. With my busy schedule it's hard for me to catch up with her. Well a couple of weeks a ago I finally broke down when in prayer and said God ik if this girl is supposed to be in my life that you will in some way show me. The next day I'm watching tv same channel at the same time i do every day and across the screen came a commercial all it said was chasing and her name I thought it was odd but then a few days latter I'm in the break room at school a list of names comes across the screen and her first name stuck out like it was the only one or things like on the radio I'll hear a commercial for the place she works but the best one I was having the worse day I can possibly think of while driving home I said God I just want to know every thing is going to be ok in my life and that there's someone out there to get me through theses days and when I looked up In the rear view at the the next red light she was behind me I hadn't seen her in three months and for me to see her right after my prayer if you will thought i was supposed to see her at that moment for some reason or another. Ik it's long but I need to get it off my chest thanks for listen and any comments that may be made

Post subject: Re: To me gods trying to say something
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:51 am 
The Exterminator

Religion: Númenórean Catholic
Could be that God is working in your life here. None of us can make that determination. These things could just be coincidence.

If you are both free to marry and you like her and she's Catholic, ask her out.

- Justice Scalia, dissent, King v. Burwell.

Post subject: Re: To me gods trying to say something
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: The carrefour of ignorance is bliss & knowledge is power.
Religion: The One with All the Marks.
I agree with Bombadil.

and... Welcome to the board.

- I try to have a little something for everybody in my posts. If you notice a spelling, grammar, or punctuation error... well... I put that in for you.

- I remember a lot of things. (Some of which actually happened.)

- Even the best of men may be born in times unsuited to their virtues.