Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Need help.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:05 pm 

Religion: Agnostic Theist
I came here because I'm having a little crisis of faith and need someone to speak to privately about it. Someone like a priest or nun. To be honest I could probably find one around where I live but I'd rather speak online where I can be anonymous. I'm not here to cause trouble. I just need some answers. It's hard to explain. I believe in God but I don't know if I necessarily love him, and I want to, but can't. There is more to it than that and I need to speak to someone about it. Online in private.

I picked a catholic site for a reason. My mom was Protestant and Dad atheist. So I didn't grow up with much of a religious background. I never even held a bible till I was in high school. So yeah I'm a little late to the party. I was an atheist for many years after high school but after spending a lot of time speaking with people from many different faiths I have come to believe in God and Jesus and I'm being pulled spiritually to the catholic faith. But as I said I have many questions to ask and I'd like to go right to the source and ask a priest or nun rather than just some average joe.

Post subject: Re: Need help.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:48 am 
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Religion: Catholic
You are anonymous here and welcome to ask your questions in the Catholicism 101 forum on this board. You will receive answers from knowledgeable people, maybe even a priest or deacon. This board exists as a ministry to those seeking information and answers to their questions.

Please ask one question per thread so that topics may be kept separate to avoid confusion in reading the responses.

Post subject: Re: Need help.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:22 pm 

Religion: Agnostic Theist
Signum Crucis wrote:
You are anonymous here and welcome to ask your questions in the Catholicism 101 forum on this board. You will receive answers from knowledgeable people, maybe even a priest or deacon. This board exists as a ministry to those seeking information and answers to their questions.

Please ask one question per thread so that topics may be kept separate to avoid confusion in reading the responses.

I've found someone to speak to. Thanks for the post though.