Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Humor//Visual aid to stop a panicking....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:25 pm 
DCF Poet Laureate

Religion: Catholic
Greetings;

https://twitter.com/jposhaughnessy/stat ... 6374418432

Post subject: Re: Humor//Visual aid to stop a panicking....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:25 am 

Religion: Catholic
I take it you (or whoever) is saying the country is going to pot because Trump is in office, hence the 2016-2020.

I just want to say that President Trump is the only thing keeping the evil at bay. He is blessed, and is/was sent by God. The church teaches you cannot cooperate and vote for evils such as...

1. Abortion

2. Contraception

3. Euthanasia

4. Cloning

5. Homosexuality

...and to do so, to vote for someone who supports such issues (a Democrat) is a mortal sin (several actually if you believe or support any of them) and should be confessed immediately and never to be believed, or supported in again. Sacrilegious communion should also be confessed as well. Find a priest and go to Confession immediately. God will forgive you.

Now, some of you may say that I am against these things personally. I just support immigration, and I vote according to my conscience. To this I say, logically since by voting for a Democrat, you are giving these people power to do evil, which makes you guilty of their crimes. And since Trump is obviously, according to God and the Church the lesser evil, then it is your obligation to vote for him.

Now, if after some thought, you (if you are one), or the people on here are still Democrats, or believe in any of these 5 issues, then I suggest you be intellectually honest with yourselves and leave the Church immediately since you do not believe in her teachings.