The Catholic Message Board
http://forums.avemariaradio.net/

How many forum members needed to change LB
http://forums.avemariaradio.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=132156
Page 4 of 5

Author:  faithfulservant [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

gherkin wrote:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

:wave :wave :wave :wave

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

gherkin wrote:
Why did I just read this, nearly a year later? I don't know. :fyi:

You should be banned for doing so.

Author:  Jack3 [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

You were a mod once, were you not? Then why no ban of gherkinism?

Author:  anawim [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Jack3 wrote:
You were a mod once, were you not? Then why no ban of gherkinism?


How did you know that? That was 10 years ago. :scratch:

Author:  Jack3 [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

anawim wrote:
Jack3 wrote:
You were a mod once, were you not? Then why no ban of gherkinism?


How did you know that? That was 10 years ago. :scratch:

For I am the omniscient Lord, the source of knowledge !!!!!!!1

My pristine detective abilities. IOW, I noticed stickies put up by him and threads he announced he moved.

Which leads us back to.... why didn't Fr. Kenobi, who is otherwise completely sinless and absolutely perfect, refuse to stop the abominable heresy of gherkinism?

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

I was one of the oppressors for only a brief time before I repented concluded it wasn't a good idea for me to do it.

Author:  Speed Racer [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I was one of the oppressors for only a brief time before I repented concluded it wasn't a good idea for me to do it.


IOW, you didn't want to be part of the violence inherent in the system.

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Speed Racer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I was one of the oppressors for only a brief time before I repented concluded it wasn't a good idea for me to do it.


IOW, you didn't want to be part of the violence inherent in the system.

Exactly. It's much more fun being part of the violence outside the system.

Author:  gherkin [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Speed Racer wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I was one of the oppressors for only a brief time before I repented concluded it wasn't a good idea for me to do it.


IOW, you didn't want to be part of the violence inherent in the system.

Exactly. It's much more fun being part of the violence outside the system.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Author:  gherkin [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Jack3 wrote:
Which leads us back to.... why didn't Fr. Kenobi, who is otherwise completely sinless and absolutely perfect, refuse to stop the abominable heresy of gherkinism?

Deep down, he knows he's a gherkinist. :fyi:

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

gherkin wrote:
Jack3 wrote:
Which leads us back to.... why didn't Fr. Kenobi, who is otherwise completely sinless and absolutely perfect, refuse to stop the abominable heresy of gherkinism?

Deep down, he knows he's a gherkinist. :fyi:

I'll never join you!!!!!!!1

Author:  Jack3 [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

The philosophical elements of gherkinism are actually good.

Author:  Obi-Wan Kenobi [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

:swoon

Another one infected!

Author:  gherkin [ Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

You will be assimilated. :fyi:

Author:  Sidney234 [ Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

How many Christians to change a light bulb?
Casesam top covers
High-quality casesam

Author:  lbt [ Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

Sidney234 wrote:
How many Christians to change a light bulb?


Twelve.

Author:  crossquad [ Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Reichs members needed to change LB

Greetings:

Author:  Strider [ Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

How many pickles does it take to change a lightbulb?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOWNESS/stat ... 80/photo/1

Author:  Theosis [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

It takes one.......

SIGGY

Everyone bows to the will of Siggy!

Author:  lbt [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many forum members needed to change LB

It now takes one to change energy efficient bulbs every ten months.

:mrgreen:

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/