Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: psychic helping to find missing boy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: Third Order Lay Carmelite
historyb wrote:
As far as miracles I been a receipt of a couple. One were me and my parents were going to the airport in our van and the wind was blowing hard, the glass broke and there was no time to cover up; I looked up and there was a giant transparent hand in front of me as the glass blew inward, no glass hit me and I had glass in my pants that we found when I got home but never got cut.

Another time I was on a missionary trip/repair the buildings to Mexico were me and my friends had a day to ourselves; We were goofing off and my friend was pushing my wheelchair as fast as he could and let me go. I hit a speed bump and went flying out of my chair and than all of a sudden it felt like I was floating on air and ever so gently was lowered to the ground. I was stunned and my friends said there was a tall man who appeared and caught me and then set me down and looked at them and shock his head in a no gesture and disappeared.

That is just two and before I was Catholic :) Of course I think the three greatest miracles were when I accepted Christ, when my parents adopted me and my beautiful wife married me. :) :)

God can grant miracles when and where He wants! Thanks for sharing.

The greatest Miracle/Gift that the Lord gives us is Himself, in the Holy Eucharist!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am 
Trophy Dwarf
Trophy Dwarf

Religion: Catholic Convert
Church Affiliations: Dorothy Day Guild
Did you hear about the dwarf psychic who escaped from jail?

The wanted poster read "Small Medium at large"

:laughhard

I crack me up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 am 

Religion: Christian
I'd just like to take the opportunity to agree wholeheartedly with the catechism here;

2116 "All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future."

Consulting a psychic would be divination.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2