Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: An injustice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
I haven't seen this anywhere. My apologies if someone has already posted this. American Papist has said that Professor Kenneth Howells, a wonderfully orthodox convert, has been fired by the University of Illinois because he taught the Catholic Church's teachings on homosexuality in an Intro to Catholicism course. I can't post links (but I will learn) but go to the American Papist blog. You can find it from there.

Peace,
Linda

eta: The blog is located at Catholicactionvote.org. Dr. Howell has been teaching this class since the beginning of this century! Voted "Best Teacher" by students 2 yrs.! Complaint was placed by a person who is not in this class.

Roma locutus est, causa finita est.

For DCF children Image

Post subject: Re: An injustice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm 
Deceased

Religion: Catholic
St. Dymphna wrote:
I haven't seen this anywhere. My apologies if someone has already posted this. American Papist has said that Professor Kenneth Howells, a wonderfully orthodox convert, has been fired by the University of Illinois because he taught the Catholic Church's teachings on homosexuality in an Intro to Catholicism course. I can't post links (but I will learn) but go to the American Papist blog. You can find it from there.

Peace,
Linda

There is a thread in the PUB entitled "The Church's teachings on homosexuality are hate speech" dealing with this.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=123174

Some administrator/moderator might want to merge them.

Edward Pothier