Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:14 pm 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Religion: Catholic
Is this thread going to be broken up to answer the rest of Sherry's statements, because I don't want to go into alot of detail here if they are going to be started elsewhere,...I'll just wait until they are moved :)

Let me know,

Gracie

http://grandmajennysattic.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:47 pm 
Middle Management
Middle Management

Religion: Catholic
Sherry, I just thought that it would be easier for you if they were broken up thats all.

How about this. Why don't you start a new thread on your objections to Marian doctrines and this thread can continue with a discussion on faith and works?

Whence are we to find words enough fully to tell the happiness of that marriage which the Church cements, and the Eucharistic oblation confirms, and the benediction signs and seals; which angels carry back the news of to heaven, which the Father holds as ratified? -Tertullian

Uniformity with the Will of God by St. Alphonsus Liguori

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:30 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Hey, there, folks -- I don't know why I didn't get a notice of a post to these -- so sorry I didn't get here sooner. Been trying to play catch-up.
I think I'm too tired now to try to get either topic going. I still have a full day of work tomorrow and then start a new week. Right now I'm completely brain dead. I do want to hear your comments.
Thanks for your input, Gracie. If you have more to share, then type it out in an email while it's on your mind - I know how I feel with my thoughts are really flowing -- then we can cut and paste them if we get a thread going if you want to share them with the board, or you can email them directly to me -- my email is in my profile. I will give it full consideration. Just be sure to say "Catholic board" or something in the subject so I'll recognize it.

Thanks guys!!!
:D

Where there are sins, there are also divisions, schisms, heresies, and disputes. Where there is virtue, however, there also are harmony and unity, from which arise the one heart and one soul of all believers.
(Catechism of the Catholic Church)

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3