Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: British rule
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:39 pm 

Religion: Catholic
I don't really fully support British rule. I'm not a total British nationalist.

My mother is Irish and my father is English. I was brought up in Britain. I studied French and Spanish and I travelled to Spain and France. Then I came back home. I started to get the impression that there are problems with religion in Britain. There are historical problems with the Church in Britain and Christianity. This is a Protestant country since this Reformation but the Reformation is still in place. The Reformation has not changed. For example, there are still divisions in communion, or the Queen is still head of the Church.
I visited a lot of historical sites and all the abbeys have been destroyed and the sites of pilgrimages have been desecrated. This happened 500 years ago, but the truth is that Britain is not fully Christianised to this date. There are still pagans who live in Britain. Some of the people are hard work. I think there used to be martyrdoms in Britain, and nowadays there are still murderers on the soil in full knowledge. It has improved. It tends to be more soldiers or abortion on the soil. I got afraid of living here. I was afraid that they were attacking the priesthood, but it was a pagan attack. I don't know whether to believe the scandals due to previous martyrdoms of priests, monks and nuns in Britain. I decided to get canonised as a take over bid. I'm crazy to want to get canonised. I don't fully support British rule due to historical problems with the Christian faith.

Who destroyed these abbeys and killed the monks? I wouldn't say it's normal behaviour. It's very low behaviour. I wonder if originally there were tribes living on the British Isles, a bit closer to Native Americans. They were not educated and cultured people. They act like they're godless people. The reason why I believe that there were tribes is due to the way they dress. Members of tribes sometimes wear little clothing but they also have tattoos. It might be an indigenous man, but he would be closer to a Red Indian. They're a bit like Moana. It could be racist, but tattooed men are a type of primitive warrior. It could also be done by Muslims. The natives may have belonged to different tribes such as the Iceni, or the Picts. The Romans tried to conquer them, and so did the French.
However, They weren't civilised by the 1500s, but they also rose up against them.

...a terrible disaster occurred in Britain. Two cities were sacked, eighty thousand of the Romans and of their allies perished, and the island was lost to Rome. Moreover, all this ruin was brought upon the Romans by a woman, a fact which in itself caused them the greatest shame.... But the person who was chiefly instrumental in rousing the natives and persuading them to fight the Romans, the person who was thought worthy to be their leader and who directed the conduct of the entire war, was Buduica, a Briton woman of the royal family and possessed of greater intelligence than often belongs to women.... In stature she was very tall, in appearance most terrifying, in the glance of her eye most fierce, and her voice was harsh; a great mass of the tawniest hair fell to her hips; around her neck was a large golden necklace; and she wore a tunic of divers colours over which a thick mantle was fastened with a brooch. This was her invariable attire.[14] Dio Cassius

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... eformation
https://www.amazon.com/Kalinga-Tattoo-A ... 3934020860

Last edited by sunshine1 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: British rule
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:38 pm 
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Religion: Catholic
sunshine1 wrote:
I decided to get canonised as a take over bid. I'm crazy to want to get canonised.

You do know that you have to be dead to be canonized, right?

Post subject: Re: British rule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 am 
Eminent
Eminent

Religion: Католик
And normally you would have to wait five years after the death of the person being investigated for the canonization.

Vietnamese - Mother's Heart Will Conquer.