Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 31 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Pachamama, Akita, and CoronaVirus
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:14 am 
Paladin
Paladin

Religion: Catholic
Pro-Zak wrote:
Doom wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:
I would check out Dave Armstrong's take on this...

Dave Armstrong is just the polar opposite of Taylor's Marshall, same of mentality but directed towards the opposite goals.

Yes, good goals, like orthodoxy and not to become a radical reactionary.

Why should I choose between "radical reactionary" (Marshall) and radical Papal Positivist (Armstrong)? How about neither?
"Orthodoxy" doesn't include defending errors on the death penalty and John Paul II's scandals, just to name some examples. But I do like his protestant apologetics.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:26 am 
Paladin
Paladin

Anyway, divine punishment always hits the good and the bad. Our Lady of Akita said so herself:

"Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out nearly all of humanity – the good and the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful."

Of course there's no fire right now, but this punishment does not discriminate so others may not either.

Xavier wrote:
This case is strengthened when you consider a warning at the start of the Synod that was given to the nun associated with Our Lady of Akita. I haven’t found any articles that have explored this.

I’ll give you another interesting numbers game:

Fatima was 1917.
The consecration of Russia was supposed to be done by 1929.
Christ warned Sr. Lucia in a later vision that prelates would follow the King of France and do the consecration too late.
What happened with the King of France? The King of France was warned by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. He failed to do this and exactly 100 years later the French revolution took place.

100 years from 1929 is 2029.
Akita started in 1973, 56 years after 1917.
And what’s 56 plus 1973? 2029.

Interesting to think about, but don’t get too worked up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:17 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Religion: Looking for answers
Xavier wrote:
Dr. Taylor Marshall has spoken about the CoronaVirus being a punishment from Heaven because of the Pachamama idol worship at the Amazon Synod. This case is strengthened when you consider a warning at the start of the Synod that was given to the nun associated with Our Lady of Akita. I haven’t found any articles that have explored this.

1. Before and during the Amazon Synod, the public worship of idols arguably occurred at the Vatican, and they were then brought into St Peters and other churches near the Vatican. The primary statues were half-naked, pregnant women which Pope Francis called “Pachamama” (a pagan goodness). He never apologized or repented for these events.

a. Vatican Garden Ceremony: Note there is no Christian symbology at all among the celebrants, but there are various statues including a man with an erect penis, visible at 6:45

b. Fr Mitch Pacwa who had served in the Amazon region, gave a scathing rebuke on ETWN about the Pachamama worship

2. On the day the Synod began (Oct 6, 2019), the guardian angel of Sister Agnes Sasagawa appeared to her and told her to “Put on ashes and pray the Rosary daily for reparation.”

Source 1 Source 2 Source 3

3. This is the same nun to whom Mary appeared in 1973 in a church-approved apparition called Our Lady of Akita. At that time the guardian angel spoke to Sr Sasagawa, and later Mary also spoke through a statue of her likeness, which shed tears and bled on multiple occasions.

4. Back to the present: Interpreting the message Sr Sasagawa received on Oct 6, 2019 is aided by daily readings on the next two days, Oct 7 and Oct 8, which concern the story of Jonah and Nineveh. In the story, God warned Nineveh through Jonah that the city would be destroyed in 40 days because of their evil. In response, the King of Nineveh sat in ashes and ordered the whole country to repent of their sins. Because of this humility, God did not destroy Nineveh.

5. If we count forward 40 days from Oct 6, 2019, we reach mid-November, which is when the first case of CoronaVirus was documented.

6. Since then, Italy has suffered more deaths to the virus than any other country, including China. The people of Rome and Italy are also punished by being denied the Mass and the Eucharist. This same punishment of sickness and death and denial of the Mass has extended to other parts of Europe and the Western world.

In summary, the public idolatry at the Vatican, the timing of the warning with the start of the Synod, the time frame when CoronaVirus emerged, and the unique level of agony experienced in Rome and Italy, all suggest deep reflection and action: Maybe the Pope and the College of Cardinals should repent. Not only Italy but the entire world may be suffering because of their offenses at the Amazon Synod against the one true God.

What a load of absolutely laughably absurd nonsense. This is like something a satirist who wanted to mock Catholicism would dream up. It's the craziest thing I've heard from a Catholic ever!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

Denise Dee wrote:
It's the craziest thing I've heard from a Catholic ever!

What a sheltered life you must lead if this is the craziest thing you've ever heard from a Catholic.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

Church Affiliations: 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus
just curious denise... is it your personal belief that people receive important messages from our Lord and our Lady concerning the good of the flock

a few significant ones... our Lord to St Francis ....our Lord to St Margaret Mary Alacoque... our Lady to St Juan Diego .... our Lady to the fatima children .... our Lady to St Bernadette

De Maria numquam satis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:58 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

faithfulservant wrote:
just curious denise... is it your personal belief that people receive important messages from our Lord and our Lady concerning the good of the flock

a few significant ones... our Lord to St Francis ....our Lord to St Margaret Mary Alacoque... our Lady to St Juan Diego .... our Lady to the fatima children .... our Lady to St Bernadette

I'm not getting into that, here, now, it's irrelevant, I'm just commenting on the idiotic nonsense that the Coronavirus is God's punishment because one afternoon last October Pope Francis allowed a group of South Americans to bring a 'pagan' statue representing Mother Nature into the grounds of the Vatican, and their bonkers conclusion that "the Coronavirus affecting Italy is the wrath of God for Pachamama"!

How can you explain to someone that something is bonkers if they don't see for themselves how bonkers it is when it's obvious.

This is the kind of nonsense which turns intelligent people off Catholicism and Christianity if they don't look deeper, and why would they waste their valuable time looking deeper when it looks this crazy.

The gulf between rational Christians and irrational Christians is increasing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:32 am 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

i just asked a question ... a simple yes or no would have sufficed :fyi:

De Maria numquam satis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:46 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

faithfulservant wrote:
i just asked a question ... a simple yes or no would have sufficed :fyi:

No in almost every case of when some Tom, Dick or Harry claims to have received "important messages from our Lord and our Lady".

Yes in extremely rare exceptional cases.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:52 am 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

thanks...follow up question ... is it those rare exceptional cases in which the Church has pronounced the apparition as valid... do you accept Her pronouncement or do you just make up your own mind?

best i can remember it ihas been 13 times for our Lady ... not sure how many for our Lord... don't believe i've ever heard a number... i know St Faustina's messages from our Lord have been approved in addition to the 2 i mentioned previously

De Maria numquam satis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:43 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Religion: Catholic (Syro Malabar)
Iirc even if the Church has approved am apparition, one may still doubt it, although I won't advise this course.

-From the introduction to Our Father, "On the feasts of the Lord and other important feasts", Syro Malabar rite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:27 am 
Our Lady's Gladiator
Our Lady's Gladiator

you are correct young sire... and yeah, completely discounting and disregarding Fatima is probably not a wise course of action

De Maria numquam satis

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 31 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2