Login Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Masonic Plan for the destruction of the Catholic Church?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm 
Master
Master

Religion: Bible-loving Catholic, Roman Rite
Church Affiliations: Altarboy, FSE Scouts of Europe
Well, I found something very strange while browsing the Internet, something called "Masonic Plan for the destruction of the Catholic Church".

The thing is, usually I would just say that it's rubbish, but then I read what the plans were, and some of the agenda does seem familiar...

..."Remove the Penitential Exercises of Lent like no meat on Friday or even fasting; impede every act of abnegation. In their place acts of happiness, joy and love for the neighbour must be favoured. You must say: “Christ has already deserved Paradise for us” and “every human effort is useless”. Tell everyone that they must seriously think about their health. Encourage them to eat meat, especially pig meat."...

..."Encourage the women to not to cover their heads with a veil in Church. The hairs are sexy. Pretend woman to be readers and Priests. Present the idea as a democratic ideal. Found a movement of liberation of the women. Who enters in to the Church must be badly dressed in order to feel at home. That will make less important the Holy Mass. "...

..."Dissuade the faithful in receiving the Holy Communion on their knees. Tell the nuns that they must dissuade the children from keeping their hands together before and after Communion. Tell them that God loves them as they are and that they should feel at ease.

Eliminate in the church to remain on the knees and every genuflexion. Remove the kneeling stools. Tell the people that during Mass they show their faith standing in an erect position. "...

..."Eliminate all the holy music played with the organ. Introduce the guitar, jew’s harps, drums, stamping, and holy laughs in the church. That distracts people from their personal prayers and from the conversations with Jesus. Do not give Jesus the time to call children to the religious life. Do liturgical dances with exciting clothes, theatres and concerts around the Altars."...

Could this really be a Masonic Plan?

...or is it all just rubbish, the brainchild of a maniac?

My web log; http://minutz3.blogspot.com/

"God katolik"; http://godkatolik.blogspot.com

minutz3's public channel on Share on Ovi

Post subject: Re: Masonic Plan for the destruction of the Catholic Church?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 am 
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Religion: Catholic
I don't know about that particular document, but there is a book that was published because a Pope wanted it, and it was about the Masons plans to destroy the Church. Someone will probably be able to provide more details.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 am 
The Exterminator

Religion: Númenórean Catholic
That isn't a masonic plan. That is a traditional Catholic who is fed up with the changes in the Church and is trying to ply his case by asserting that it was the masons who were behind the plot. Sounds a little sedevacantist to me

- Justice Scalia, dissent, King v. Burwell.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

I wouldn't necessarily dismiss it so easily as the Masons have always been anti-Catholic. Since it's a secret society, it's hard to say what their directives actually are.

Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am 
Honeymoon King
Honeymoon King

Religion: One Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic
Church Affiliations: 3rd Degree K of C, L of M
The book is called "Grand Orient Freemasonry Exposed" by Monseigneur Dillon, and was first published in the late 1800's or early 1900's. If it was just a fabrication, then it was more prophetic than Matt. 24-25 (which the priests envisioned by that document do indeed call a fabrication).

Judas Iscariot is the patron saint of Social Justice. Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

A logistics problem should be handled with a logistical solution, not a liturgical one.

Holy Mary, Queen of the Martyrs, Pray for us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 am 
Master
Master

Bombadil wrote:
That isn't a masonic plan. That is a traditional Catholic who is fed up with the changes in the Church and is trying to ply his case by asserting that it was the masons who were behind the plot. Sounds a little sedevacantist to me

Hmm, alright...
I still find a bit unlikely that a person faithful to the Church would believe that the Church would develop into these things stated, although some things, I presume, have became reality since Vatican II.

...and that does scare me :?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: As I understand it.....in God's will. This is the best place to be.
Religion: Byzantine Catholic
Church Affiliations: Past Grand Knight KoC 15107
minutz3 wrote:
Well, I found something very strange while browsing the Internet, something called "Masonic Plan for the destruction of the Catholic Church".

The thing is, usually I would just say that it's rubbish, but then I read what the plans were, and some of the agenda does seem familiar...

..."Remove the Penitential Exercises of Lent like no meat on Friday or even fasting; impede every act of abnegation. In their place acts of happiness, joy and love for the neighbour must be favoured. You must say: “Christ has already deserved Paradise for us” and “every human effort is useless”. Tell everyone that they must seriously think about their health. Encourage them to eat meat, especially pig meat."...

..."Encourage the women to not to cover their heads with a veil in Church. The hairs are sexy. Pretend woman to be readers and Priests. Present the idea as a democratic ideal. Found a movement of liberation of the women. Who enters in to the Church must be badly dressed in order to feel at home. That will make less important the Holy Mass. "...

I would say that it is important to remember certain things.

1. The evil one HATES the Church and constantly seeks ways to destroy her. Because of this, we should expect that there will be various and different kinds of attacks on the Church to diminish Her authority, power, and most of all, holding of soul saving Truth.

2. The worship of the Church was established upon a certain foundation. That foundation is Judaism. It is not without cause that when Rosalind Moss (and other Jewish converts) saw her first Mass, she remarked "It's just a temple service with Jesus in it." The Jewish faith was given by God to Moses and scripture states that Moses was strictly warned not to tamper with it (Heb 8:5). That is because the worship of the Jews was a shadow and type of the true worship in Heaven. It was created to speak to men's hearts.

3. Part of this Truth is the hierarchical and patriarchal nature of the Kingdom of God. Therefore, this particular issue would indeed be a very serious concern. Likewise, there is a concern with issue number one because the lack of fasting removes the penitential spirit that we are supposed to have.

..."Dissuade the faithful in receiving the Holy Communion on their knees. Tell the nuns that they must dissuade the children from keeping their hands together before and after Communion. Tell them that God loves them as they are and that they should feel at ease.

The Eastern Church has for centuries and centuries receive the Eucharist while standing. I think the greater attack upon the Church came in the form of denying children the Eucharist. This is a change in the Jewish foundation of the Holy Supper. In Judaism, any child who could eat and swallow received a piece of the lamb. That is the foundation. Why was this changed?

Eliminate in the church to remain on the knees and every genuflexion. Remove the kneeling stools. Tell the people that during Mass they show their faith standing in an erect position. "...

Again, this is an interesting objection because the Eastern Churches do not have pews or kneelers. I'm not sure this is on the level of women priests in terms of destroying the Faith and the Church.

..."Eliminate all the holy music played with the organ. Introduce the guitar, jew’s harps, drums, stamping, and holy laughs in the church. That distracts people from their personal prayers and from the conversations with Jesus. Do not give Jesus the time to call children to the religious life. Do liturgical dances with exciting clothes, theatres and concerts around the Altars."...

You mean like the Clown Masses, Biker Masses, Bowling Masses, Guitar Masses, Rock n Roll Masses....etc, etc. etc ad infinitum we have been subjected to after Vatican II?

I honestly feel that Protestantism has crept into the Church in a number of very seemingly insignificant ways. I also wouldn't necessarily disbelieve that the Masons would love nothing better than to destroy the Church

Could this really be a Masonic Plan?

...or is it all just rubbish, the brainchild of a maniac?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm 
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Religion: Roman Catholic
It's too convenient, is all. Satan is too clever to rely on using some absurd "Masonic conspiracy" like a bad Bond villain. And he has enough willing and unwitting servants who do not need the prompting of an antiquarian fraternity to work his evil.

"Beati estis cum maledixerint vobis et persecuti vos fuerint et dixerint omne malum adversum vos, mentientes, propter me. Gaudete et exsultate, quoniam merces vestra copiosa est in caelis; sic enim persecuti sunt prophetas, qui fuerunt ante vos." Mt. V. xi-xii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 am 
Honeymoon King
Honeymoon King

Mr.Rudeness wrote:
It's too convenient, is all. Satan is too clever to rely on using some absurd "Masonic conspiracy" like a bad Bond villain. And he has enough willing and unwitting servants who do not need the prompting of an antiquarian fraternity to work his evil.

Why would the servants of Satan not be organized? She cannot control them like zombies or automatons. They must give in to her by their free will assent. The only way to get a life-long commitment at such a deep level is to put forward a plan which spans many generations. It is not just a plan for the destruction of the Church, but a plan to institute a counterfeit church in its place. Masonry is that counterfeit church. Masonry is indeed the Whore of Babylon, for Masonry does indeed syncretize every kind of false natural religion into one.

Judas Iscariot is the patron saint of Social Justice. Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

A logistics problem should be handled with a logistical solution, not a liturgical one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:26 pm 
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

I don't think it's the only candidate, or even the best one, for that counterfeit Church. And as for syncretizing every false religion, the modern relativistic outlook achieves that just as effectively, with a much higher subscription rate.

"Beati estis cum maledixerint vobis et persecuti vos fuerint et dixerint omne malum adversum vos, mentientes, propter me. Gaudete et exsultate, quoniam merces vestra copiosa est in caelis; sic enim persecuti sunt prophetas, qui fuerunt ante vos." Mt. V. xi-xii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 pm 
Honeymoon King
Honeymoon King

Mr.Rudeness wrote:
I don't think it's the only candidate, or even the best one, for that counterfeit Church. And as for syncretizing every false religion, the modern relativistic outlook achieves that just as effectively, with a much higher subscription rate.

:scratch: "the modern relativistic outlook" is Freemasonic principles percolated throughout our society. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Location: As I understand it.....in God's will. This is the best place to be.
Religion: Byzantine Catholic
Church Affiliations: Past Grand Knight KoC 15107
pax wrote:
Mr.Rudeness wrote:

Why would the servants of Satan not be organized? She cannot control them like zombies or automatons. They must give in to her by their free will assent. The only way to get a life-long commitment at such a deep level is to put forward a plan which spans many generations. It is not just a plan for the destruction of the Church, but a plan to institute a counterfeit church in its place. Masonry is that counterfeit church. Masonry is indeed the Whore of Babylon, for Masonry does indeed syncretize every kind of false natural religion into one.

Satan is a SHE???

Now dat's an interesting thought!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:43 pm 
Master
Master

Light of the East wrote:
Satan is a SHE???

Now dat's an interesting thought!!!

Not a new thought though.
I remember a friend from upper secondary school - a helper in the confirmation education in the "Church of Sweden" actually - that truly worshipped Satan and was absolutely sure that Satan was a she :fyi:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:49 pm 
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

pax wrote:
Mr.Rudeness wrote:

:scratch: "the modern relativistic outlook" is Freemasonic principles percolated throughout our society. :roll:

I think it would be very difficult, from a historical standpoint, to make that connection. But you've been at this longer than I have, so I'm willing to be educated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Church Affiliations: 4th Deg. K of C
I had planned on joining the Freemasons just prior to enrolling in RCIA. When I found out that the Catholic Church forbade joining the Masons, and the reasons why they forbade it, I stopped the application process. My friend (and coworker) wasn't too happy about it, but oh well. I'm glad I didn't join them. I found some of their rituals online, and let's just say, they're quite disturbing.

Unfortunately, he did tell me of a fellow Mason in his lodge who is Catholic. His Catholic friend told him (after I told him that the Church forbade me joining the Masons) that his home parish denied him communion when they found out he was a Mason. Rather than acknowledging the Church's stance on the issue, he parish-shopped and found a priest that would allow him to receive communion even though he was a Mason. My understanding is that Catholic Masons often do this, and that's sad.

I, personally, am looking forward to the day that I can join the KofC!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 am 
Honeymoon King
Honeymoon King

Mr.Rudeness wrote:
pax wrote:
Mr.Rudeness wrote:

I think it would be very difficult, from a historical standpoint, to make that connection. But you've been at this longer than I have, so I'm willing to be educated.

Get a copy of "Behind the Lodge Door" by Paul Fisher.